Tuesday, June 9, 2009

So, yeah, this blog thing...

..is easy to forget about. I have had this blog since January and haven´t really posted very much. Oops! Oh well, I´ll post now.
My sister had this oh-so-brilliant idea to travel this summer. This has always kind of been a plan for both of us, to travel when we are both away from home. I was so excited when she first called me up in September and told me about this cool organization called Traveller Not Tourist. It only costs $50 to volunteer there and they have two programs they work with, an orphanage and a school. So, she planned it all out and we are now here for two months. It´s amazing and I´m already in love with it. The people, the culture, it´s all so different. have been keeping track of my experiences in a journal that I was originally planning on transferring onto here when we get back, but I think I want to start doing that now. Otherwise, I am likely to forget again:) So, here is the first of (hopefully) many travel posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment