Sunday, January 18, 2009

How do You know that They know that You know....you know?

They say that you should write about what you know. My question is this: what if you don’t know anything? Wouldn’t that be reflected in your writing? “Today I woke up, ate something, went somewhere, and, well….that‘s about it.” Wow, that sure makes for some interesting reading. I mean, honestly, what would you write about? My life isn’t super interesting, but I Know things. I have thoughts that I think are relatively interesting and might be fun to read about. I mostly think that they’re interesting because they’re so Random. Food, funny things I’ve heard people say, ideas for books, stuff like that. But what about dull people? I’m not trying to be mean, but there are some truly dull people out there. THEY don’t think they’re dull, but then they wonder why people are always nodding off around them.

Do dull people have dull thoughts? Probably.

Am I dull for thinking about stuff like this? Perhaps.

Only time will tell:)

No comments:

Post a Comment